SCC Stenographer Skill Test
The selection procedure of SSC stenographers includes computer-primarily based test and ability test. Candidates who appeared within the examination are going to be elect on the basis of their performance in computer primarily based test (CBT), however, they have to fulfill the qualifying standards of the stenography test.
• The commission will release answer keys before the declaration of the result.
• Candidates when cross-verifying answers of the written test from SSC stenographer answer key 2021 will estimate their probable score.
• Only those candidates who qualify for the written check ar allowed to require half within the ability check.
• After the ability check, a merit list of qualified candidates is prepared and recruitment based on supported the list.
• SSC shorthand typist cut off 2021 are going to be released on an individual basis for Grade C and D posts.
Also, Check the future SSC examination Dates 2021, browse the news here.
Candidates are going to be on probation for two years and have to be compelled to bear training. SSC shorthand typist selection procedure 2021 is explained in detail on this page.
SSC shorthand typist ability test 2021 Highlights
• Candidates who qualify within the written examination can have to be compelled to appear for the stenography check.
• Candidates are going to be given one dictation for ten minutes in English/Hindi with the speed of:
• 80 w.p.m. for the post of shorthand typist Grade “D”.
• 100 w.p.m. for the post of shorthand typist Grade “C”
• The matter can have to be compelled to be transcribed on the computer solely.
SSC shorthand typist 2021 Transcription Time
The written content created by the candidate can have to be compelled to be transcribed on a computer. the subsequent transcription times are set for SSC shorthand typist 2021:
APPLY NOWCHECK ELIGIBILITYGET UPDATES
S. No Post Language of ability Test Time length (in minutes) Time length (in minutes) for the candidates who ar allowed use of scribe within the computer primarily based Examination
1 Stenographer Grade English 50 70
2 Stenographer Grade Hindi 65 90
3 Stenographer Grade English 40 55
4 Stenographer Grade Hindi 55 75
• Candidates who choose to take the check in Hindi also will be mandated to be told English Stenography and vice versa after their appointment, failure to do therefore can end in their probation not being cleared by appointing departments.
• Candidates are going to be asked to work as Hindi / English stenographers as per the necessities of the User office, no matter the medium chosen by the candidate throughout the examination.
• Skill check are going to be conducted at a Centre(s) set by the Commission and will ensue at the Commission’s Sub Regional Offices / Regional Offices or any of the other centres.
• Detailed instructions bearing on any ability check are going to be announce to the specified Sub Regional / Sub Regional Offices of the Commission.
• Standard directions relating the modality of the analysis of the ability check is out there on the Commission’s web site.
SSC shorthand typist ability check cut off
• Candidates who obtain the qualifying marks within the written examination as prescribed by the commission can solely be immersed ability check.
• Skill check are going to be of a qualifying nature and therefore the commission can fix the qualifying standards within the ability check for various class of candidates.
• Candidates can have to be compelled to seem for the Stenography check.
• Candidates are going to be given one dictation for ten minutes in English/ Hindi at the speed of one hundred w.p.m. for the post of shorthand typist Grade C and eighty w.p.m. for the post of shorthand typist Grade D.
• The matter can have to be compelled to be transcribed on the pc solely. The analysis of transcription are going to be done electronically solely.
• There is not any exemption from the ability check for any class of candidates.
• Candidates who choose to take the Stenography check in Hindi are going to be needed to be told English Stenography and vice versa when their appointment, failing that their probation might not be cleared by appointing departments.
• Candidates have to be compelled to work as English/ Hindi stenographers as per the purposeful demand of the user workplace no matter the medium of ability check of the candidate throughout the examination.
Candidates have to be compelled to qualify the ability check by getting minimum qualifying marks. Candidates qualifying the ability check would be listed within the advantage list as per their performance within the ability check. For, your reference we’ve got tabled the minimum qualifying marks or cut-off marks from previous years analysis needed to clear the SSC shorthand typist ability check.
SSC shorthand typist ability check Cutoff for Grade C
Category Cut-off Marks
SSC shorthand typist ability check Cutoff for Grade D
Category Cut-off Marks
SSC shorthand typist choice method
As we have a tendency to mentioned earlier SSC shorthand typist examination could be a two-stage method that involves a written check followed by a ability check. in contrast to different SSC exams, there’s no third stage or interview. However, candidates qualifying each the stages have to be compelled to bear the medical check so as to make sure the fitness and health of their bodies.
Important directions for SSC shorthand typist ability check
Candidates ar needed to stick to the vital directions provided on a separate page hooked up to the SSC shorthand typist admit card (downloaded from the website). For your reference we’ve got mentioned those pointers here in addition.
APPLY NOWCHECK ELIGIBILITYGET UPDATES
• Candidates ought to apply enough mocks before the written examination therefore on ace the examination with ease.
• They ought to additionally do a enough quantity of writing apply before showing within the ability check. whereas apply candidates should make sure that they reached the specified writing standards that ar desired by the choice authorities.
• Candidates should bring 2 passport size coloured picgraph along side admit card and original photo ID proof to the examination venue.
• No device like a mobile, calculator, or different wireless instrumentality is allowed within the examination premises.
• Candidates ought to bring their own letter paper like pen/pencil, eraser etc. for the examination.
• Applicants ar suggested to succeed in the examination venue thirty five to forty minutes before the scheduled time for commencement of the examination.
• They wouldn’t be allowed to go away the examination hall before the completion of the examination time.
• Parents and guardians don’t seem to be allowed to enter the examination hall/venue.
Read SSC shorthand typist Preparation Tips for ability check
Frequently Asked queries
Ques. what’s the SSC Stenography ability Test?
Ques. If i select to require the Stenography check in Hindi, can I even have to be told English Stenography?
Ques. wherever can the SSC 2021 Stenography ability check be held?
Ques. wherever am i able to get to understand details and directions regarding the SSC 2021 Stenography ability Test?